RUSTIC POTATO WEDGES
Delicious, seasoned fries cooked to the perfect crisp level, perfect as a side dish.
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- low calorie cooking spray
- 3 large potatoes washed, skin on - approx. 370g/13oz each
- Cut each potato into 4-6 wedges depending on size. The wedges should be quite chunky
- Add the wedges to a pan of salted water and bring to the boil
- Cook for 10 minutes, then drain the water, return them to the pan and shake to rough up the wedges slightly
- Spread the wedges evenly, skin side down, on a baking tray and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Sprinkle with a generous amount of coarse sea salt, paprika and a pinch of mixed herbs
- Cook at 200°C for 30 minutes, or until the wedges are brown and crispy. Enjoy your potatoes!