EASY KETO POUND CAKE
This low-carb keto pound cake recipe is moist, rich, and buttery, with net carbs per slice! Almond flour pound cake tastes like the real deal, 10 minutes to prepare.
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve or Erythritol, or to taste (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or ghee (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 115 g full-fat cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1 tsp sugar-free almond extract
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 5 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F (conventional), or 155 °C/ 310 °F (fan assisted) and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the eggs, cream cheese, butter, cream, vanilla, and almond extract in a large mixing bowl and beat using a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the remaining dry ingredients and beat once more until incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. The exact time depends on the size of your loaf pan. The wider it is the less time it will take to cook through.
- Optionally, dust with some powdered Swerve or Erythritol. Slice and enjoy it on it's own or serve with some whipped cream!
- Store at room temperature for up to two days or in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy your baking!