PEANUT BUTTER YOGURT FLUFF BOWL
A healthy snack or breakfast. It's easy, just mix the peanut butter, vanilla, honey and chocolate chips into the plain Greek yogurt and stir!
- 1–2 Tablespoons peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter or your favorite nut butter
- banana slices, blueberries and extra nut butter for drizzling
- 1 cup plain 2% or full-fat Greek yogurt
- 10 drops of liquid vanilla stevia
- 1/8 cup granola
- Add yogurt, nut butter and stevia into a small mixing bowl and whisk together using a spoon until the yogurt gets a bit fluffy.
- Portion yogurt into a bowl and top with granola, fruit and an extra drizzle of nut butter. Enjoy your breakfast!