APPLE & CINNAMON SLICE
It's super fast, easy and healthy! Apple and cinnamon flavors shine in this chewy, chewy slice.
- 300g sour cream
- 125g butter, melted
- 400g can apple pieces
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 340g pkt golden buttercake cake mix
- 1 cup (90g) Coles Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and the two opposite sides with baking paper, extending the paper 5cm over edge of pan.
- Combine cake mix, coconut and butter in a medium bowl. Press mixture evenly over base of prepared pan. Cook for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- Spread apple evenly over base, then spread sour cream evenly over apple and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cook for further 20 minutes, or until sour cream has set.
- Cool in pan. Cut the slice into fingers to serve.