NO BAKE STRAWBERRY MASCARPONE TART
A delicious No-Bake Strawberry Strawberry Mascarpone Pie Recipe is a perfect yet delicious summer dessert for any occasion any time of year.
- 5 tablespoons (75 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons (50 grams) almond butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (60 grams) almond meal or almond flour
- 3/4 cup (90 grams) graham cracker crumbs
- 16 ounces (2 pints) fresh strawberries, stemmed, and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces (340 grams) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or pure vanilla extract)
- fresh mint leaves, for garnishing (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 tablespoon (20 grams) honey
- In a bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, almond meal (or flour), butter, and almond butter until combined and all the crumb are moistened. Press the crust into an 8-inch round tart pan. If desired, use the bottom of a small measuring cup to tamp the crust down evenly. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the mascarpone, sugar, vanilla bean paste (or extract), and almond extract until creamy and combined. Spread evenly over the graham crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- While the tart is in the fridge, slice the strawberries. Trim off the stems and slice vertically into thin slices. Remove the tart from the fridge and distribute the strawberry slices onto the mascarpone filling - feel free to do this however you wish.
- Drizzle the tart with honey. Garnish with sliced almonds and mint, if using.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge, covered loosely with plastic wrap, until ready to serve. Enjoy you dessert!