COCONUT FISH CURRY TRAYBAKE
This vibrant fish curry dish is packed with punchy flavors and will make an easy midweek meal.
- ½ small bunch spring onions , sliced on the diagonal
- 2 x 250g pouches cooked brown rice
- 4 fillets white fish (around 120g each)
- small pack coriander , leaves picked
- 2 limes , cut into wedges, to serve
- 200g pack Tenderstem broccoli
- 4 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 160ml can coconut milk
- 235g pack pak choi
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the rice into a roasting tin. Whisk the coconut milk with the curry paste and fish sauce. Nestle the fish into the rice, put the broccoli, pak choi and half the spring onions on top, and season. Drizzle the coconut mixture over everything, cover with foil and cook in the oven for 25 mins or until the veg is cooked through and the fish is flaking apart.
- Serve in bowls, topped with coriander leaves and the remaining spring onions, with lime wedges on the side. Enjoy your dinner!