TOASTED MARSHMALLOW CHOCOLATE BANANA OAT BARS
Banana Marshmallow Chocolate Oatmeal C bars come together in these hearty oatmeal and hazelnut dessert bars.
- 1/2 cup (120ml) of plain fat free yoghurt
- 20g of milk chocolate chips
- 180g of overripe bananas
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 40g of marshmallows
- 6 tbs of sweetener
- 160g of oats
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 190c/fan 170c/375f or gas mark 5
- Mash the overripe bananas to a puree.
- Add to a bowl with the oats and sweetener and mix
- Add in the yoghurt, egg and vanilla and mix until all is combined.
- Line a square brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Add half the oat mixture, then scatter the chocolate chips evenly across the top.
- Add the remainly oat mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45mins until lightly golden and a skewer entered into the centre comes out clear.
- Allow to cool slightly, then top with the marshmallows and place under the broil/grill until toasted. (Make sure you watch at this point as they can burn quickly.
- Let cool slightly and then slice into 16 oat bar squares. Enjoy your dessert!