STRAWBERRY and VANILLA WAFFLES
Chewy, delicious and sweet waffles, perfect for breakfast.
- 2 eggs or 1 egg depending on the consistency you prefer
- 3/4 tbsp granulated sweetener
- syrup of your choice optional
- 175 g fat free natural yogurt
- 100 g fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 g oats
- Blitz the oats in a food processor, until they are quite fine
- Mix all the ingredients together, apart from the strawberries, and stir until smooth
- Pour the mixture into a waffle mould
- Bake at 180°C for 15 - 20 minutes or until the waffles are firm to the touch
- Turn them out onto a baking tray and cook for a further 4 or 5 minutes
- Top with the fresh strawberries and serve with some sweetened, flavoured quark . enjoy your breakfast!