SALT AND PEPPER CHIPS
Peel and cut the potatoes into chunks or quarters, then sprinkle them with our salt and pepper seasoning for a savory side dish or snack.
- 1 chilli
- 1 onion
- 1 Pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Cooked oven chips
- 2 tsp chinese five spice
- Cook the oven chips as per packet instructions
- Whilst the chips are cooking, chop the chilli, pepper and onion into small pieces
- Once chips are cooked, heat some oil in pan and fry the chilli, pepper and onion until they begin to caramelise
- Add the salt, five spice, chilli and sugar to the pan, stir to coat the onion and chilli and fry for a further minute
- Add cooked chips to the pan, and stir to coat the chips in the spices. Turn off the heat. Enjoy your cooking!