CHOCOLATE DIPPED GRAPES
A gourmet seedless wine dipped in milk and dark chocolate, then sprinkled with lightly colored chocolate on top.
- 12 wooden skewers or ice pop sticks
- 2 tbs of rainbow sprinkles
- 120g of milk chocolate
- 60 red seedless grapes
- 1 tbs of coconut oil
- Make sure the grapes are washed and patted completely dry.
- Then carefully thread 5 grapes onto each skewer, making sure the top one isn’t skewered all the way through.
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a narrow jug or container and microwave at 15 secs intervals until you have a smooth melted chocolate sauce. If you don't have a microwave, you can place in a bowl over a saucepan of water on a hob (be sure the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Dip each popsicle of grapes into the melted chocolate and hold it upside down making sure all excess drips off back into the container. Once no more drips off, you can sprinkle with a few sprinkles.
- Lie flat on parchment paper or stick in a make shift stand using polystyrene in a container.
- Repeat with remaining popsicles until all are dipped and then if you are enjoying frozen, place in the freezer on a parchment lined tray or let the chocolate set if enjoying not frozen.
- Get a piece of alluminum foil and roll into a firm ball and place in a bowl, you can use this to stick the skewers in to dry.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted.
- Once melted you can then lightly spread over the grapes using a spatula, or dip them, you will need a tall narrow vessel to pour the melted chocolate in to do this.
- Then holding the stick of the skewer, sprinkle your coating over the melted chocolate. Then stick them in the foil for the chocolate to set.
- Once set you can either eat as is, or for a yummy frozen treat, wrap them in some greaseproof paper and freeze. Enjoy your chocolate!