SLOPPY JOE PASTA BAKE
Everyone loves the combination of sloppy joe ingredients, soft-boiled pasta and cheddar cheese.
- 300g (10.5oz) of uncooked pasta
- approx 3.5 cups of leftover Sloppy Joes
- 1 cup (240ml) of passata
- 50g (2oz) of mozzarella
- salt and black pepper
- 30g (1oz) of cheddar
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f (gas mark 6)
- Add pasta to a saucepan of boiling hot water and cook till al dente
- Drain and then mix with the sloppy Joe mix.
- Add to an oven proof dish.
- Spoon the passata over the top.
- Season with a little salt and black pepper
- Top with the grated cheese
- Bake in the oven for approx 30 mins, till cheese is all melted and lightly golden. Enjoy your dinner!