LEFTOVER MASHED POTATO WAFFLES
Turn leftover potatoes into lef tover cheese waffles into mashed potatoes. These waffles are fantastic.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- cooking oil spray
- pinch of paprika
- pinch black pepper.
- chopped spring onion
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of onion powder
- 300g of Cold Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- Heat waffle iron to highest temp.
- Place leftover cold mashed potato between some kitchen paper and blot to absorb any excess liquid, you want the mashed potatoes really dry.
- In a bowl combine the mashed potatoes with the egg and seasonings.
- Once waffle iron is heated.
- Spray with the cooking oil spray
- Roughly spoon 4 heaps of the mixture into 4 compartments of the waffles maker (the mix won't fill the whole compartment, you are going for rustic potato waffles.
- Waffles are ready with lovely and golden.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and they are ready to serve. Enjoy your breakfast!