GARLIC HASSELBACK POTATOES
Garlic Hasselback Potatoes - a delicious butter and garlic flavor infused into every slit of these golden baked potatoes.
- 1tsp Salt
- 60g Parmesan
- 1/2tsp Black Pepper
- 8 Maris Piper Potatoes
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- 3tsp Dried Chopped Parsley
- 3 Garlic Cloves (finely diced)
- 3tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- Using a spoon to prevent you cutting all the way through, slice each potato along its width at about 5mm intervals.
- Spray a baking tray with low calorie cooking spray and evenly space out your potatoes. Spray each one with cooking spray, rubbing it in to make sure they are fully covered.
- Finely chop your garlic and rosemary and mix it with your dried parsley and the Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle it evenly over the potatoes , making sure that mixture gets between the slices.
- Cover with tinfoil and roast for 30 minutes. Remove the tinfoil after 30 minutes and roast for a further 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy on top and cooked through.
- Best served hot but can be reheated if needed. Enjoy your cooking!