WHITE CHOCOLATE and PISTACHO BLONDIES
Soft, sweet and very tastier, these blondies with white chocolate and pistachio are sure to please. In addition, they are also gluten free!
- 3 Large Eggs
- 175g Plain Flour
- 250g caster sugar
- 125g Chopped Pistachios
- 250 Unsalted Butter, softened
- 250g White Chocolate Chips
- 50g Chopped Pistachios
- 100g White Chocolate, melted
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan, and grease & line a 9x9inch Square Tin leave to the side.
- Melt the Butter carefully in the microwave, stir till smooth.
- Using an electric whisk/stand mixer, whisk together the Eggs & Caster Sugar for a few minutes until the colour has turned pale, is very mousse like, and is double the original volume of the amount of eggs + sugar! You will know its done because when you lift the whisk up out of the mix it should leave a trail for a couple of seconds before disappearing!
- Whilst whisking, beat in the melted butter a little at a time, making sure each bit of butter is fully mixed in before adding a bit more.
- Sift in the Plain Flour, and fold the mixture together. Add in the Chocolate Chips and Pistachios, and fold again.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or till baked through. I checked mine with a skewer and it came out clean when baked! Leave the Blondies to cool in the tin completely.
- Drizzle over the melted chocolate, and sprinkle on the extra chopped pistachios – leave the chocolate to set and then cut into your portions. I did 4×4 to get 16 decent sized pieces. Enjoy your cake!