CREAMY KETO VEGETABLE SOUP
The best vegetable soup recipe ever made in 30 minutes! If you want to know how to make healthy vegetable soup or low carb keto vegetable soup, this one ticks all the boxes.
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) brick cream cheese
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1.5 teaspoons table salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- Cut cream cheese into 8 cubes. Set aside to soften while you work on the rest of the recipe.
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium-high heat until very hot, a few minutes. Add celery, carrots, onions, salt, and black pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and tomato paste until incorporated and fragrant, about 1 minute. You may notice flavorful browned bits collecting on bottom of pot.
- Add broth to pot, and briefly scrape along bottom to loosen any browned bits. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium. Vigorously whisk cream cheese cubes into soup until fully incorporated, about 5 minutes. Reduce to medium-low heat. Simmer uncovered to let flavors combine, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. The soup should be smooth and creamy, with a pale orange color.
- Turn off heat. Stir in bell pepper and parmesan cheese until well-mixed, about 1 minute. Serve), passing around extra parmesan cheese for topping. Enjoy your soup!