THAI SWEET CHILI GREEN BEANS
Peanut butter, soy sauce and hoisin sauce flavor this fabulous quick bean dish.
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds green, ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic 30 seconds to 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add green beans and cook, stirring often or until beans are beginning to brown.
- Add broth and soy sauce. Cover and let cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add sweet chili sauce, crushed red pepper flakes and salt to taste.
- Heat through. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy your healthy food!