PRAWN PASTA SALAD
We've reinvented the classic shrimp as a creamy pasta salad, perfect for entertaining. It is also ready in just 25 minutes.
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 60 g baby leaf salad mix
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 300 g dried penne pasta
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 bunch chives finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber halved thinly sliced
- 2 tbs fresh dill coarsely chopped
- 1 kg prawns cooked deveined peeled tails intact
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbs tomato sauce
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 170 g whole-egg mayonnaise
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh under cold water and drain.
- Dressing: Meanwhile, for the dressing, whisk together the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, juice and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Arrange the pasta, prawns, cucumber, avocado, salad mix, chives, mint and dill on a platter. Season. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter with extra dill. Serve with lemon wedges, if you like. Enjoy your salad!