HOT CHOCOLATE COOKIES
These gooey hot chocolate cookies are complete with big gooey marshmallows and chunks of melted dark chocolate. It's the perfect cookie recipe for the holidays and winter!
- 1 cup Mallow Bits mini marshmallows do not work the same and can be a bit of a sticky mess
- 4 packages or 3/4 cups hot cocoa mix
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with standing mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanill, mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients. Gradually beat dry ingredients into butter mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and Mallow Bits. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drop 2 tablespoons dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets lined with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes,remove to wire racks and cool. Enjoy your cookies!