GINGERBREAD COOKIE BITES
These mini gingerbread cookie bites are a perfectly poppable Christmas treat! Ideal for gifting in a pretty little bag, garnishing cupcakes or desserts, garnishing Christmas cocktails or simply to put in your mouth as a little Christmas treat.
- 1 egg
- 1-2 TBSP holiday sprinkles
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 package Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix
- Place Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until dough forms.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with plastic wrap. Press dough into pan evenly. Top with sprinkles and press into dough. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove pan from freezer. Lift dough out with plastic wrap. Cut dough into 1/2” squares.
- Pace squares on parchment lined baking sheet, leaving 1” between each piece of dough.
- Bake 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 3-4 minutes, then transfer gingerbread bites to a cooling rack. Enjoy your dessert!