EASY BROWNIE CHRISTMAS TREES
Simply cut the brownies into triangles, add a trunk of candy cane, squeeze some frosting and sprinkle on your favorite toppings!
- 6 candy canes
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- Line a 9x9 brownie pan with foil then coat with vegetable spray
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the box and bake as directed
- When done, remove from oven, let cool completely and then lift out
- Cut into three equal strips and then cut triangles
- Cut candy canes into about 2" pieces and place in end of triangle brownie
- Mix ½ can of frosting with green food coloring (about 20-25 drops)
- Place in a small baggie and snip end
- Ice on brownies as shown
- Sprinkle as desired. Enjoy your dessert!