BANANA & PEANUT BUTTER FLAPJACKS
A mouth-watering, easy-to-eat, high-calorie snack.
- 3 Over Ripe Banana's, mashed
- 400g Gluten Free Oats
- 200g Peanut Butter
- 200g Honey
- Preheat the oven to 180° (160°fan) and line a 20x30 baking tin with baking paper.
- In a heavy bottomed pan melt the peanut butter and honey over a medium heat.
- Stir through the mashed banana's then mix in the oats. Keep stirring until everything is combined.
- If you want to add any extra's like chopped dried fruit or nuts, now is the time. Press the mixture into a tin and bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes. Check after 15 minutes.
- Let the flapjack cool before cutting into 12 squares. Enjoy your breakfast!