THAI CUCUMBER SALAD
This Thai cucumber salad recipe is a healthy side dish that's easy to prepare and full of the most delicious, fresh and tangy flavors!
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 lb cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Add salt to the cucumber, mix well and set aside in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. In the meantime, make the Dressing, by combining all the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Turn on the heat and reduce the Dressing a bit so it's slightly thickened. Let cool.
- Drain the salt water from the cucumber completely. Toss the cucumber, onion, and mix with the Dressing. Top with the peanut and cilantro, serve immediately. Enjoy salad!