SWEET AND SPICY BAKED CAULIFLOWER
This sweet and spicy roasted cauliflower recipe is the perfect oven-roasted side dish. Throw it on a baking sheet and it's ready in no time! It's vegan and gluten-free, and it's great to add to meal prep!
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Cooking Oil SprayCooking Oil Spray
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Salt and pepper, to tasteSalt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp Green Onions sliced1 Tbsp Green Onions sliced
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets1 Large Head Cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets
For the Sweet and Spicy Sticky Sauce:
- ¼ Cup Low sodium soy sauce or coconut amino¼ Cup Low sodium soy sauce or coconut amino
- 1 Tsp Gluten-free flour or cornstarch1 Tsp Gluten-free flour or cornstarch
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha1 Tbsp Sriracha
- ¼ Cup Honey¼ Cup Honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking tray and spray with cooking oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt, and pepper, and using your hands toss well to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until it starts to brown on the edges. While cauliflower is cooking, combine all the sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and whisk until well incorporated.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and stir frequently, until sauce thickens about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower has finished baking, remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the sauce over and toss until fully coated. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy your healthy food!