SPINACH ARTICHOKE PESTO TORTOLLENI SOUP
This Tuscan tortellini soup is delicious and can be made quickly in just one pot! Each succulent bowl is filled with fresh vegetables and tender white beans for a hearty, flavorful soup!
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 64 oz vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 12 oz frozen artichoke hearts
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves roughly chopped
- 3 cups cheese tortellini refrigerated or frozen
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving, optional
- 2 14 oz cans cannellini or Great Northern white beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the artichoke hearts and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the vegetable broth, beans, tortellini, and spinach leaves. Cook until tortellini is soft, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the basil pesto and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve warm with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy your soup!