SLOW COOKER BEEF and NOODLES
Crock Pot Beef and Noodles is inspired by a classic Midwestern dish. This one is so easy to make with chuck roast and egg noodles.
- 1 can cream of celery or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope beefy onion soup mix
- 1 pkg frozen home-style egg noodles
- 6-8 cups beef broth or water, more if desired
- 1 can reduced-sodium beef broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 lb. beef roast
- In a large bowl, combine the beef broth, beefy onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and garlic cloves. Set aside.
- Place the roast in a 5-qt. (or larger) slow cooker. Add the soup mixture. Cover and cook for 8 hours or overnight on LOW, or until the beef shreds easily.
- In the morning, break beef apart and add 6 -8 cups of beef broth or water. Cover and continue to cook an additional 8 hours on LOW.
- An hour before you eat, add egg noodles, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for an additional hour on HIGH or until noodles are tender. Enjoy your dinner!