RIGATONI MEATBALL SOUP
Rich and hearty, this heartwarming rigatoni meatball soup is a fun take on one of our favorite pasta dishes, served with creamy mozzarella cheese.
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning crushed
- ⅔ cup ditalini or orzo pasta
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds meatballs
- 6 cups beef broth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- In a large saucepan or pot saute onion and garlic.
- Add prepared meatballs and beef broth to pot and cook 10 min.
- Add tomatoes, seasonin. Enjoy your diiner!