PEAR and PROSCIUTTO TRIANGLES
These Crescent Roll appetizers are filled with a sweet, savory and savory combination of baked cheese, pear, and prosciutto. Just four ingredients and you're ready to go!
- 1 egg, whisked
- honey for drizzling
- 4½ tablespoons fig jam
- 9 thin slices of proscuitto
- ½ Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces triple creme Brie
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a non-stick surface, or the parchment paper, cut the puff pastry into 9 equal squares. Place ½ tablespoon fig jam in the center of each square, then place 1 slice of pear (cut to fit if needed) and 1 slice of proscuitto on top of the jam. Equally divide the Brie amongst the 9 squares and carefully pull and fold one edge of each of the squares across to form triangles. Gently press the edges of the triangles together to seal.
- Brush each triangle with the egg wash and evenly sprinkle the pistachios and thyme, if using, overtop. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly then drizzle with the honey. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy your cooking!