HEAVENLY OREO DESSERT
An easy no-bake dessert with layers of Oreo crust, cream cheese, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 8 ounce containers Cool Whip
- 1 8 ounce block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 15.35 ounce package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- 2 packages 3.9 ounce, each Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs. You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs.
- Set aside 1/3 of the cookie crumbs for the topping. Pour remaining cookie crumbs into a 9×13 baking pan. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in fridge to set.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip. Spread mixture over the cookie crust. Next, take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy your dessert!