GREEN GODDESS PASTA SALAD
Cheesy tortellini serve as a chewy, chewy base for this heartwarming pasta salad, sprinkled with sweet peas and sliced fennel.
- 3/4 cup pine nuts3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas drained1 1/2 cups chickpeas drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 2 cups steamed asparagus chopped2 cups steamed asparagus chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas cooked according to package instructions1 1/2 cups frozen peas cooked
- 6.35 ounce 1 jar DeLallo Simply Pesto Basil Pesto6.35 ounce 1 jar DeLallo Simply Pesto Basil Pesto
- 1 lb Pasta cooked according to package instructions1 lb DeLallo Gemelli Pasta cooked
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, stir together the pesto and mayo until smooth.
- Combine hot pasta, pesto, salt, peas, asparagus, chickpeas, and pine nuts in a large bowl and stir to toss.
- Sprinkle with chives. Enjoy your salad!