GARLIC PARMESAN GNOCCHI PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS
This Grilled Gnocchi with Mushroom, Basil and Parmesan Recipe is quick and easy to prepare, enjoyable and filling and full of rich and delicious flavors.
- 8 ounces fresh baby bella mushrooms sliced
- chopped parsley for garnish if desired
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 16 ounce package potato gnocchi
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and minced garlic. Saute until tender, for about 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add chicken broth, heavy cream, and flour. Whisk until smooth.
- Simmer on low for about 3-4 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Add gnocchi and stir to combine.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese until thoroughly combined. Remove from heat.
- Add mushrooms and stir. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. Enjoy your dinner!