GARLIC BUTTER BAKED SALMON
Tender salmon baked in garlic butter with crispy roasted potatoes, asparagus and a delicious garlic butter sauce! all cooked on a baking sheet for an easy dinner.
FOR THE SALMON AND VEGETABLES:
- 4 to 6 cups broccoli florets
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE:
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 lemon, halved, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange broccoli florets and salmon fillets on prepared sheet pan.
- Rub minced garlic over each fillet. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon and veggies.
- Take half of a lemon and squeeze lemon juice over everything; then, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature is 145F degrees.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with lemon slices. Enjoy your dinner!