EASY SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE SKILLET
This ultra-easy vegetable-pan-fried shrimp recipe is packed with veggies, savory spices and shrimp. It's a simple low-carb, gluten-free, and paleo meal that's ready in under 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 small yellow squash
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- 1/2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 small bell peppers any color
- 2 lbs. peeled and deveined shrimp I use Marina Del Rey shrimp
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the shrimp into a medium bowl and add the Cajun seasoning, paprika, salt, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the garlic, butter, and vegetables. Season with salt, and stir-fry for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet, stir well, and garnish with parsley. Serve. Enjoy your dinner!