ROSEMARY SEA SALT FLATBREAD
When you take a bite of this flatbread, your patience is immediately rewarded.
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse sea salt, for topping
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- Roll out pizza dough to approximately a 12×15-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 equal 3-inch squares.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium to medium-high heat. When the oil is hot (about a minute), swirl to coat the bottom of the pan. If the oil doesn’t swirl easily, it’s not quite hot enough yet.
- Add 3-4 pieces of dough to the hot oil. They should sizzle a little. Cook until golden, about 60 seconds per side. Use a spatula to flip. Press down on the dough with the spatula to evenly brown.
- Remove the bread immediately to a plate and sprinkle with rosemary and sea salt. Repeat for remaining batches, adding more olive oil to the pan if necessary. You just need enough to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Serve warm. Enjoy your cooking!