PUMPKIN BAKED OATMEAL
Pumpkin baked oatmeal with maple syrup, cranberries and pecans. Sugar free! Super filling and absolutely delicious!
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup milk
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together wet ingredients in a measuring jug. Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Place in a lightly greased 7×11 inch baking dish.
- Cover the dish and chill the oatmeal in the fridge overnight (you can also bake it straight away, check the notes for instructions).
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°Bake the oatmeal for around 35 minutes, or until done in the middle. Cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes, then slice to serve. Enjoy your breakfast!