PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
Using just a few simple ingredients, these peanut butter balls come together in a snap.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz chocolate bark
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the peanut butter and butter until creamy. Slowly mix the powdered sugar into the peanut butter and continue to mix until well combined. It will appear super crumbly at first, keep mixing and it will all start to come together.
- Cover the peanut butter ball in a small bowl and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Once ready, scoop 1 inch sized balls, roll them to shape and place them on a cookie sheet. Place into the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Using the double broiler method, place a heat safe bowl on top of a saucepan filled with water. Turn the heat to boil and place the chocolate bark into the bowl. Stir the chocolate until completely melted.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer and begin dipping by sticking a toothpick into the ball, dip into the chocolate and tap your wrist a few times with your other hand and it will release some of the drippage.
- Drop the coated balls onto a sheet of wax paper and allow the chocolate to harden. Once hardened, place the balls into a container and store either on the counter or the refrigerator. Enjoy your dessert!