OUTRAGEOUSLY GOOD STUFFED CELERY
Bagel Stuffed Celery is a low-carb appetizer that combines all the bagel seasoning with cream cheese, then stuffed in celery to make a simple keto snack.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1/4 cup beef - chopped
- 1 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives - chopped
- 4 - 5 stalks celery - washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - chopped
- Cut celery stalks in half and set aside. Using a food processor or hand held mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in beef, cheese, parsley, chives, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Pulse or blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a small spoon, fill the celery "boat" with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with addition chives and beefif desired. Enjoy your healthy food!