MEAL PREP BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
These vegetable, beef and cheese breakfast sandwiches heat up in the microwave in no time, so they're the perfect start to busy days.
- a few handfuls of spinach
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 12 English muffins
- Cheese (optional)
- Butter (optional)
- 6 slices beef
- 12 eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Generously oil a rimmed half sheet pan.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and salt.
- Cut the beef into small pieces. Fry in a heavy skillet until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Using tongs, let excess fat drip off for a few seconds before adding your beef and spinach to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the oiled half sheet pan (13″ x 18″). Bake for 15 minutes, until just set.
- Remove, cool, and cut into rounds using a wide mason jar lid or round cookie cutter. Spread English muffins with butter (optional) and place an egg round on each one. Add cheese, wrap in foil, and voila.
- Refrigerate (4-5 days) or freeze (no limit, lol). To reheat, you can use the oven, microwave, toaster oven, or some combination of all! Enjoy your breakfast!