GOOEY BUTTER CAKE
Gooey Butter Cake reigns supreme in St. Louis, where it's a well-known treat for which every family has a recipe. . It's rich, sweet and, finally, buttery. It's the perfect dessert.
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix, Packaged
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter, 1 teaspoon, vanilla, and 2 eggs with a spoon.
- Pat into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla with an electric mixer. Slowly beat in powdered sugar. Pour over cake layer.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy your dessert!