DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE
What's better than a chocolate mousse cake? A triple chocolate mousse pudding! Try this delicious recipe for a dessert that is both pleasing to the eye and to your sweet tooth.
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 70 g brown sugar
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 45 g cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup coconut milk
- Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
- Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Place agar agar in a glas, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely before placing in the fridge. Let it rest in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving. Enjoy your pudding!