CHOCOLATE CAKE BARS with CHEESECAKE SWIRL
These amazing marbled chocolate cream cheesecake bars.
- 2/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend
- 2/3 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz 85% dark chocolate (chopped) or sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- You can just dump all the chocolate cake ingredients into the bowl at once and mix with an electric mixer. It will end up like a thick chocolate batter. Spread in the prepared baking pan.
- In a new bowl (or after you wash the first one) mix the cheesecake topping ingredients (except the chocolate) Blend until smooth. Pour over the chocolate cake batter.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cupcake with the chopped chocolate. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until the cheesecake is slightly firm, puffed up, and turning golden brown around the edges.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy your cake!