ALMOND MILK ICE CREAM RECIPE
Almond milk ice cream is creamy and decadent. The preparation takes a few minutes and freeze it for a few hours to obtain a hard ice cream.
Almond milk ice cream:
- 1/2 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 2 cups Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla bean powder
- 4 large Egg yolks
- 1 pinch Sea salt
Chocolate chip cookie dough:
- 1/4 cup ChocZero Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, powdered sweetener, and sea salt, until combined and light yellow in color. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the almond milk until it just starts to simmer. Remove from heat.
- Very slowly, pour the hot almond milk into the egg yolk mixture while whisking constantly. (Doing this in a thin stream and whisking vigorously will prevent scrambling the egg.)
- Once the custard is combined and smooth, transfer the mixture back to the saucepan. Return to the stove over low heat and heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture reaches 170 degrees F (76 degrees C), about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in the vanilla bean powder vigorously - it will get frothy. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until very cold (40 degrees F or less). Enjoy your ice cream!