STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD
The rich, creamy cheesecake topping is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad of all time!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 lbs strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 block)
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until it has soft peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese and beat on low-speed.
- Add the strawberries into the cheesecake mixture, serve and enjoy your salad fruits!