SLOW COOKER THAI PEANUT CHICKEN
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is an easy weekday meal made with coconut milk, lime juice, peanut butter, ginger and garlic.
- 12 ounce linguine noodles cooked and drained
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper cut into thin, long strips
- 1 cup chopped cilantro divided
- chopped peanuts for garnish
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Add garlic, peanut butter, broth, chicken, zucchini, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper to slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. A half hour before you are going to serve, add in lime juice and 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Serve over noodles and garnish with remaining cilantro and peanuts. Enjoy your dinner!