A sweet, tangy and delicious margarita that's incredibly easy to prepare!
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen limeade
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- juice of one lime
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup ice
- lime wedges, pineapple wedges, pineapple leaves
- Blend ice, pineapple chunks, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, limeade, and water in a blender until smooth.
- Place coarse salt or Tajín in a shallow dish. Rub rims of cocktail glasses with lime wedges, then dip in coarse salt or Tajín, coating well.
- Pour margarita in glasses and serve. Enjoy your drink!