GRILLED SESAME ASIAN SHRIMP and VEGETABLES
This garlic honey shrimp stir fry is made with shrimp and broccoli in a super easy sweet and savory sauce. A healthier dinner that everyone will love!
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peapods
- 12 ounce bag of raw shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 yellow pepper, chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 orange pepper, chopped into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- Whisk ingredients for marinade together.
- In a mixing bowl, add shrimp and half of the marinade. In another bowl, add vegetables and the rest of the marinade. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- On a grill mat, cook vegetables and shrimp until shrimp are cooked through stirring frequently, about 8 minutes. Enjoy your healthy food!