EASY ICE CREAM SANDWICH CAKE
The ice cream cake is the easiest cake you probably don't bake, but should be! The layers of ice cream sandwiches, chopped peanuts and whipped cream are chocolatey, sweet, delicious and only take about 10 minutes to assemble!
- 12 ounce jar hot fudge topping
- 12 ounce jar caramel topping
- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- Maraschino cherries
- 8 ounce Cool Whip
- Chopped peanuts
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with half of the ice cream sandwiches, cutting them to fit as needed.
- Spread the jar of caramel topping over top of the ice cream sandwiches. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the remaining ice cream sandwiches on top of the caramel layer, again cutting as needed to fit the pan. Spread the hot fudge over the ice cream sandwiches. Spread the Cool Whip on top. Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Serve with chopped peanuts and maraschino cherries. Enjoy your dessert!