TOMATO TOAST WITH RICOTTA
Bring your toast to a new level with tomato, ricotta, oregano and balsamic. Ready in just five minutes, it's a quick, easy and tasty breakfast.
- Kosher salt
- fresh arugula
- fresh chopped parsley
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 15 oz. whole milk ricotta cheese
- 6–8 slices rustic Italian bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil + 2–3 tablespoons for brushing bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place bread onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush both slices of bread with olive oil.
- Place tomatoes into a small baking dish. Add olive oil, sliced garlic, oregano and a large pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Roast bread and tomatoes for 8-10 minutes, flip bread. Roast for another 5 minutes.
- Divide ricotta evenly between toasts.
- Then divide tomatoes evenly between toasts.
- Sprinkle each toast with Kosher salt and garnish with fresh arugula and chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy your cooking!