PAUL NEWMAN CAKE
This Paul Newman cake, also known as Better Than Anything Cake, is sweet, delicious and easy to prepare. It is ideal for vacations, potlucks and meetings.
- 17 ounces Mrs. Richardson’s Butterscotch Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (about ½ a can)
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
- 3 Heath bars (chopped)
- Bake the cake according to package directions in a 9×13 baking pan.
- Poke holes into the top of the cake using the end of a wooden spoon or a large meat fork.
- Reserve about ¼ cup of ice cream topping for drizzling on top of the cake.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ice cream topping with the sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the top of the cake, spreading if necessary to cover the whole cake.
- Spread the Cool Whip over top the cake.
- Sprinkle with chopped Heath bars and drizzle with the remaining ice cream topping.
- Chill until serving. Enjoy your cake!