LEBANESE HUSHWEE RICE WITH CHICKEN
This Lebanese pilaf rice called hashweh is not your ordinary rice. Loaded with lean ground beef, roasted nuts, raisins. Seasoned to perfection! See the photos step by step under the recipe.
- minced parsley to serve
- 4 servings Lebanese Hushwee Rice
- Cucumber Laban and pita bread to serve
- 12 ounces shredded cooked chicken breast such as rotisserie
- Prepare Lebanese Hushwee Rice .
- Top dish with shredded chicken meat (or fold it into the rice) then garnish with additional toasted pine nuts and fresh parsley. Serve with pita bread and Cucumber Laban. Enjoy your dinner!