HOT CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS
Comfortable hot chocolate night oats with decadent chocolate and cashew cream. Perfect for a quick cooked breakfast. Serve cold or hot!
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tsp maple syrup/sweetener choice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed/linseed
- 1 cup oat milk/non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/3-1/2 cup rolled oats
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Fresh berries
- Banana slices
- Peanut butter
- Frozen berries
- Almond butter
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Either cover the bowl or empty into a jar, and place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning – take them out of the fridge and stir well. Heat them up over the stove on a medium heat, or just eat them cold! Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy your breakfast!